Saturday, July 4, 2009

David in Milton's 4th of July Parade

David was invited to be part of a fundraiser for Africa as the opening act for an amazing band, The Least of These next Saturday night. As a way to raise awareness and promote the event they had a float in the parade and invited David to play. With thousands in attendance, it was probably his largest audience. :-) unfortunately Dave and I and his brothers were 4 hours away BUT his grandma was there taking this video with her phone and his aunt Rosemary took a great pic for me and I think his Grandpa HodgeS took digital video that I can't wait to watch! I am vary thankful for my wonderful family!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment