Monday, July 27, 2009

Clayton and his friends win


TJ Mc , Clayton and Eric Mc

So Clayton won the July 8-ball tournament at the teen center. A person may think that
because Clayton's Dad is the director of the Teen Center there's something sketchy going on
but TJ and Eric were there making him work hard for it!! Eric, the younger Mc, came in second
place and his big brother, TJ, came in third.

Anyone who wins has to work hard for it.
Did you know they play by BCA (Billiards Congress of America)?-no slop and they have to call their shots; each table has a judge and it's a double elimination so lots of times the person playing for first has to beat their opponent not just once, but twice!

I think it's pretty to be in the top three with your buddies-Congratulations guys!!



2 comments:

  1. I have more pics from this night up over at the Non-Toxic blog at:
    http://nontoxicteencenter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toni: Email me at nelpejlc8@yahoo.com. I switched ages ago from bellsouth to yahoo so make sure you have the yahoo address listed above. It is very similar to my bellsouth and I don't know if you have the newer email address or not but I can't find yours and I am desperate. EEEEEMMMMAAAAAIIIILLLL MMMEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Your long time wonderful friend. Hope

    ReplyDelete