Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little taste of the Pops Concert

Tonight was the Annual Pops Concert given by various members of the school's choirs.
Nathan Hataj asked son Clayton to come and play the bass for him, along with Richie on drums and Jessie on electric. Clayton I know had a lot of fun practicing with this talented group of guys.

The more expensive camera's batteries died, so we had to make do with Clayton's digital camera after the song started. The sound in person was much better and I'm sure the DVD will be excellent.

And for some reason, Nathan wasn't allowed to use his own very nice electric acoustic which is why he way off to the side so far away from his bandmates.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Flood Family,

    Any word from Moody Bible Institute yet? My family and I have been curious! I know that God has an amazing plan for you!

    ReplyDelete