Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Once More With Feeling

So here David is warming up before his audition. 
He was able to procure a practice room for students about an hour and a half before his app.  He played Jeff Hickey's "The Old Fishing Reel "  and then his own "My Refuge". It lasted 8 times longer than his last audition.

There was a crazy awesome piano player in the practice room next door. I peeked in, but didn't want stare--have no idea who he was but he really was crazy awesome.

David's audition went well; he liked the professor very much.

So now we just wait to find that letter in our mailbox accepting, denying or wait-listing him. 

Either way, it was a good visit today.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog--that's encouraging that Moody won't be sending out their letters until the 20th! I'll ease my mailbox-watching hours until then. Good luck! I hope Moody works out for your family as well! Would you be going into the music dept?

    ReplyDelete